Call for Special Session Proposals
The 2nd EAI International Conference on Future Intelligent Vehicular Technologies is soliciting proposals for special sessions. The scope of the special session may include any given topic of the conference or outside the domain of the list of topics associated with the conference. The Conference will hold multiple one or two day special sessions in conjunction with the conference to be held in Islamabad, Pakistan from October 17th to 19th, 2017.
Special Session Proposal Submission Each organized session should have a minimum of 7 papers that will not be subject to the regular review cycle, the session organizers have full authority in soliciting and accepting papers for the session. Each session is limited to no more than 2 organizers and the session organizer can designate a chair and a co-chair for the session. Only registered participant can be designated as a session chair to avoid no show onsite. The allocated presentation time for each paper is 20 minutes for invited papers and 15 minutes for contributed paper that includes the time for questions from the audience.
Selection of invited speakers
- Each special session will consist of a minimum of 7 papers, including invited papers and contribution papers related to the topic.
- Each author is limited to presenting no more than 2 papers (including poster papers) at the conference.
- A person may not present more than one Invited Paper at the Conference. A few exceptions can be made for Plenary and Keynote speakers (If you have questions, please contact the chair, email@example.com).
Please submit your special session proposals by email to the general chair of the conference, Prof. Fazlullah Khan, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposals should include:
- Special Session title
- A short description (2-3 lines) & covered topics
- Session organizer(s) and chair(s)
- List of speakers (when available)
Accepted sessions will have their own tracks on the online submission system.
Important special session dates:
SS Proposal Deadline: 30th April, 2017 - Closed
Notification Deadline: Within a Week