Call for Workshop Proposals
The 2nd EAI International Conference on Future Intelligent Vehicular Technologies is soliciting proposals for new and recurring workshops. The Conference will hold multiple one or two day workshops in conjunction with the conference to be held in Islamabad, Pakistan from October 17th to 19th, 2017.
We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to any areas covered by one or several of the co-located conference. The workshops can adopt any of the following formats:
- Workshops that publish early results in emerging areas.
- Teaching workshops that provide hands on instruction in one of the relevant technologies.
- Workshop focused on training PhD students and helping them to form their own international cooperation and co-authoring networks.
- New and recurring workshops related to one or several of the conferences.
A workshop proposal should contain at least the following information:
- Motivation and rationale of the workshop.
- For teaching workshops, a draft syllabus, otherwise a draft Call for Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- Important dates, both internal and external, guidelines are provided underneath.
- Names and Affiliations of the main organizers. If the workshop is not a teaching workshop, a tentative compositions of the committees (as complete as possible). Please indicate that TPC members have accepted the invitation. TPC list is mandatory.
- Workshop format, expected number of presented papers, invited talks, poster sessions, panels, demonstrations, etc.
- Expected number of participants; if not a teaching workshop, expected number of submissions should be predicted.
- Prior history of the workshop, if any: number of submissions, number of accepted papers, number of attendees.
- How you intend to encourage interaction among the participants.
Email the proposals in PDF format to the Workshop and Tutorial Co-Chairs and CC to Program Chair:
- Dr. Muhammad Tahir, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ateeq Ur Rahman Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Fazlullah Khan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Workshop dates:
Workshops Proposal Deadline: 30th April, 2017
Workshops Notification Deadline: Within a Week