Follow us on Twitter at #Future 5V2016
NEWS ! Venue : Mercure Porto Centro HotelPraca da Batalha, PORTO - PORTUGAL
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET)
- The conference will include a number of supporting workshops (a call for workshops will be made)
- Vehicular Technologies and Standards
- Intelligent and Autonomous Vehicles
- Intelligent Transportation Networks
- Intelligent Traffic Monitoring, Control and Management
- Advanced Public Transportation
- Advanced Modelling and Simulation Tools for IVT
- Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management
- Advanced Emergency Management through IVT
- IVT User Services
- Sensing, Detectors and Actuators for IVT
- Big Data and Analysis for Vehicular Networks
- M2M Communication for Vehicular Networks
- Cloud Computing Practices for Vehicular Networks.
- Intelligent Cooperative Techniques and Systems
- Localization Algorithms and Services for IVT
- Secure Communication in IVT
- Future Perspectives for IVT
SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
Find the Call for Paper here : Link